Saturday, February 2, 2008

My eyes are sore and the last time I looked at the mirror they were slowly becoming blood shot.Its the end of a very mundane Saturday filled with nothing but the attempt to study...I should be sleeping right now in hope that Id be rested for actual studying tomorrow....This is boring......
When did my life become so boring?When did it all become about just trying to memorize random names and what not?I know for a fact that I used to be interesting , life used to be interesting...what happened when did it all change?
I wish I was 6 again......The days of Barbie dolls, water fights and skipping ropes.....I don't think Iv been happier than I was at 6 in my life....let me correct there was another instance when I was truly happy, when I was 19 and fell in love, but thats another story.
When I was 6 the world was MY oyster. In my little mind I could be anything I wanted.And being the overly ambitious idiot I am I reached for the stars......At one point I wanted to be a world famous gymnast then a sprinter in the Olympics then a pop star last but not least around the age of 8 I wanted to be lord budda and preach and attain nirvana.As you can see I never dreamt small, I wanted life to be of highest interest....I didn't simply want the life of a teacher, nurse or a housewife( yes surprisingly some girls want to end up as housewives!!).
But today I don't dream like I did at 6. Don't get me wrong I am still ambitious and I am doing something I always wanted to do....but I can not comprehend how boring life has become in m path to happiness.
Ok I dnt know where this rambling is going.....I'm tiered now so going to stop.....all in all I am bored with life and wish I was 6 again!!!

2 comments:

Dili said...

You have no idea how relieved I am to find someone else that occasionally wishes they never grew up. Boring responsibilities and textbooks you can do weights with was not how I imagined myself back in the day. :\

Charmed said...

Right back at ya!
I'm so relieved to hear this too!!
Wasn't life suppose to become more exciting and less boring when you attained the whole freedom factor of adulthood?Wasn't that why we all wanted to grow up so fast?
And who ever planted in our heads responsibilities are fun?
Talking about the weight of text books I could probably equip a whole gym with the amount Iv gathered over the last couple of years!!