Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happiness.

What do you do when your nearly in the smack middle of your twenties, your life is not what you imagined it would be, you feel like a failure on a daily basis, you know you'll never have enough money to maintain the life you have had,you realize living off of your folks is just not ethical anymore,you know you will never have that relationship that puts a smile on your face, You know you are probably letting your parents down and basically realize you'll never be happy?

It's even worse when you've been trying to pawn this off as quarter life crisis when it's clearly not anymore.

Where was that bend you took that turned your world in to this? Or was it the bend you didn't take?

Why live a life like this? Why don't we have a choice to when the end should be?

I know I'm only still alive because of two reasons....which I don't want to put in to words...

Is putting up a happy face all day and then closing your door and crying your self to sleep every night what my life is going to be like?

I don't think I can do it for much longer, but I don't want to go back to the dark place I've already been in...

Can I undo what I've done and make me worthy of happiness?

15 comments:

Dili said...

So... i see you're a kindred spirit. Misery is supposed to stir creativity. Write a book. I would, I wanna... :)

Things change. They wont always be like this & if you're feeling the way you are it can only get better. Hang in there. You can change things, you have to be the change you want to be.

& welcome back, its been ages :)

Charmed said...

Lol yes it has been ages!!!! real nice to hear something from you. Iv been MIA cz life has suddenly pulled me in to a whirl wind!

A book, yes I would love to but I don't think I have the creative streak or the patience...but who knows I might try...

Call me pessimistic but I only see things getting worse.....I hope Im wrong!

greene said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

greene said...

i mean good post. just have a listen to that link will u. somehow it just makes sense. sometimes you just wonder what life is all about. all this artificial crap that surrounds us and sort of blinds us into bliss. no religious arguments. i just came across your blog. its pretty good. its always good to hear another kindred soul. peace

Charmed said...

Greene:
Thanks for the link and the compliment! It does feel good to find another kindred soul, I agree!!
Was trying to check out your blog, couldn't get to it though.

greene said...

i just realized that this post was dated in march. like oops. hope your doing good though. about my blog. had one going for sometime, and not anymore. the thing is, i use up all of my spare time to stare at my cats in an effort to scare the shit out of them :D , hence i have no time to write about stuff or have stuff to write about besides me staring at my cats and the feelings that ensued. not quite sure i'd have an audience for that. not to mention all the hate mail from the worldwide feline community. so until i come up with something novel to blog about, i'll be going around doing my very best to make people laugh their guts out. buhahahaha

Charmed said...

lol I think you just accomplished making me laugh my guts out!!! As much as I think you need help, I am not willing to give it to you! why kill the entertainment aye? I feel for your cats though!

greene said...

and why exactly do i need help ?

Charmed said...

You didn't see that one coming with the whole cat hobby you got going??lol

greene said...

so the other day i while i was staring at the buggers with my avocado mask on, i came up with a fucking brilliant idea. eyeliner for cats !!! like omg. i have a feeling the Persian one would look quite a stunner in Bahama blue

Charmed said...

hahaha!!!! did anyone ever tell you there is pure genius in you?? I mean I bet D & G would use that idea in milan come fashion week!! And avacado mask? awsome choice....maby you should add a little bit of bees honey to it... I can just tell you want that glow!

greene said...

hey, this is really fun and all. but i think i should stop. this might never end. hahaha. so yeah. peace

Just Chillin's Personal Blog said...

"Call me pessimistic but I only see things getting worse.....I hope Im wrong!"

You're wrong .. HUGS..

Charmed said...

Just chilling: awww Thank you!

Charmed said...

hey all, thanks for the kind words when i was feeling low. things did get better for the most part and i have pro. become stronger too. thank you again and sorry for the long silence.