Saturday, February 20, 2010

for i cryed when you kissed me.....

almost a year since i blogged last.life had its highs and had its lows.it was an interesting year.i learned a lot about my self, and like to believe i have become a better person. but more about my 2009 later.

i was going through delilah says, and came across a post where she described how she almost cried when she kissed someone for the first time once. not because it was the first time but because of how gentle he was.

i went back about 6 years. and remembered the tears that streamed down my cheeks for the same reason. as cheesy as it sounds it was one of the most magnificent moments of my life. the beauty of something subtle remains with you even when you bury away those memories for good.

thank you delilah for reminding me that i should cherish my past not dismiss it as just another thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad. my story didnt end too well at all. but i'll always look back on those times with a smile. hope you will too.
p.s. its good that you are writing again.

Charmed said...

my story did not end too well either but like you there will always be a smile as i look back.
and yes im happy to be writing again, i hope i can stick with it though...
thank you again...